Monday, February 23, 2009

One Little Monkey Jumping Out of the Crib




Last Thursday Braydon gave us our biggest scare yet. We were putting him down for the night...he was fussying a little and then there was a thump and a louder cry that soon turn to a little whimper. So Rowdy looked on the monitor and did not see Braydon-1st thought he was in the corner where we could not see him...2nd thought go to Braydon's room to quietly check on the baby...Next thing I know, Rowdy is yelling to me from downstairs, "Babe...HE FELL OUT OF HIS CRIB!!!" I flew down the stairs to find my husband looking at our baby who took a face plant onto the floor. wef carefully grabbed our baby from the floor and made sure he was ok-he started to laugh at all the attention...I think he knew he bought himself two more hours of playtime so we could monitor his behavior. Obviously he was fine! I did more crying than he did! Thank God these little ones are so resilient!!!

Oh and he is walking EVERYWHERE

4 comments:

Virtues said...

Awesome! Disney

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he fell out of his crib! I am glad he was okay! That is a story you will tell and laugh about for years to come :)

The Redman Family said...

Oh my gosh! I would have freaked too! You are such a good mom and knew exactly what to do! What a little monkey...he is SO precious!

lisaburgess27 said...

That's so scary! I'm so glad he is ok and I love that he started laughing after you went in there. He had no idea how much he scared you...he just thought he went for a fun ride :)