Monday, June 8, 2009

Water Baby

I can't figure why Rowdy thinks Braydon only needs 2 pairs of swim trunks. He says little boys don't need lots of swimsuits-They just need two! This has been B's wardrobe for the last couple weeks. As you can tell, he is hardly ever in clothes these days! He is getting such a little tan-even with all that 50 spf I fight to put on him ever couple of hours...He has no fear of the water and will literally walk right into the pool. He loves going to the splash park, playing with the hose and standing at the door until I give in and let him run around outside with the neighborhood kids. He is a big MESS! This might be my favorite age! I think I have said that before! We can't wait to take the little monkey to the beach in a couple of weeks and it is likely he may get one more swimsuit...We are having the most fun with our little water baby!







3 comments:

The Redman Family said...

How precious! I love how fearless he is! Such a fun time of year! I was sad we couldn't meet you at the spray park today, but next time for sure! Xo

Carrie said...

You crack me up!!! I love your thoughts on the bathing suits! Braydon is as adorable as ever!!!

The Saras Family said...

Hudson has at least 5 swim suits...Kimmy, when they are the sons of mothers who need a swim suit for every day of the year even though one is only needed during 3 months of summer...2 is never enough.
Stealing the photo for a "Tantrum Tuesday" update. Ha