Monday, July 13, 2009

SOOO Cute and Not so cute!





So my almost 18 month loves to be rocked to sleep. This is something Braydon decided he loved about 3 months ago. Before that, I would lay him in his crib and within minutes he was out. I have to admit, I love ending our day together in the rocking chair...it's our sweet, special time together. I know it's not babywise, but I love love love it!! Rocking your baby to bed is what life is all about...and I am so glad mine lets me! Anyway, so I am singing to him tonight "rock a bye baby" and after I finish he claps for me...It made me laugh so hard that I woke my sleepy boy from his slumber and he started giggling and clapping more. Really?? How cute is that!!

Before the bedtime sweetnesss, we had a great playdate at the swim park in Stacie's neighborhood with Maureen & Daniel, Stacie & Hudson, Lisa & Campbell, and Lauren & Holden. While we were at the playdate, I am telling the other Mom's about how Braydon is like a billy goat-he will literally eat anything. IT's TERRIBLE!!! He ate a hornet-scary!!! He ate bird poop-disgusting! But today topped all! On the way out to the car...He ate a cigarette-that's just terrible. So my child's breath smelled of cigarettes! I felt like I caught my 18 mo smoking. I just could not get the smell off his breath. Smoker breath on my baby boy so NOT cute!

These pics don't really go with the post, but I like posts with pics!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! He and Carter should be buddies! ;) Playdate soon?!

The Redman Family said...

I love that story! Too cute! Poor Braydon, that was nasty, but boys will be boys! We had so much fun swimming with you guys! We will have to go back soon.

The Rausch Family said...

Your family is so freaking cute!