Monday, October 19, 2009

Best Day to Play!!!

Another petting zoo! B fed the goats leaves!
Stacie and Hudson and Baby Saras (Due December)
Playing with the pumpkins!!
Handsome B!
These boys make me smile!!

Best buddies!!!  
Daddy visited for our picnic
My sweet B!!!
I love him so much!!!!
My favorite!!! Silly boys!!

Today Stacie and I took the boys to the arboretum for Mommy and Me Monday!  We had so much fun! The weather could not have been any better!  We had a picnic in the park and chased the boys all over the place.  Rowdy even skipped away from work to come see us..Braydon was thrilled to play ball with  Daddy! It was one of my favorite play date days!!!  Stacie and I just kept saying, "What a great day!"  It's fun to get in these special times before the new babies come along.  

Baby #2 update:  Baby is kicking LOTS!!  Rowdy actually felt this little one kick several times the other night (at 19 weeks)  Baby kicks lots when I am holding Braydon in my lap and pretty much all throughout the day! What a magical blessing!!!  It's great to feel baby kicks again, especially, b/c my belly is still pretty small.  There is a barely there bump that seems way more spread out than my little basketball bump I had with B....Anyway, just wanted to give Baby #2 a little attention.  Can't wait to meet this little one!!

3 comments:

The Redman Family said...

I was there too!!! That is too funny! It was the best day ever! Feels like Fall finally! B looks so cute in these pics! He is getting so big! Love it

Unknown said...

your family is beautiful, kimmy. and you look gorgeous pregnant. so excited for you guys. are you going to find out what you are having??

the rosenbaums said...

Hudson and Braydon are the perfect pair!! What great (cute) friends they are!!!