Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Loving on baby brother and his stuff!

Guilty!!!
Hey! where did my paci go??
Brooks loves getting kisses
Tummy Time buddies!

Today Braydon decided to help Brooks with his tummy time. It was pretty cute. Braydon loves Brooks so much and is pretty much all over him if he's in reach. I wonder if it's because Brooks always has a paci stash. Braydon has become the paci bandit and steals his brothers paci if he spots it. So...I have started sticking the paci's btwn my chest to hide 'em from Braydon....last night he stuck his hand down my shirt looking for some paci's. The kid's got paci radar!!! And I guess my hiding hasn't been that subtle. Oh well, he wont go to kindergarten with a paci...

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

tooooooo cute. again, pls let me know where B gets his hilites done.