Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day FUN!

Nana doing motorboat with Reese and Braydon
Jenny and her girls: Katie, Reese, and Lyla
Wrestling
4 of my biggest loves!!!
Papa kissing on Brooks

Mama's Boy
1...2...3....JUMP!! I love it!
Daddy and his baby Brooks
All my boys!
Great day!!

Today the boys gave Rowdy (us) the best gift for Father's Day.....SLEEP! We had a late night out celebrating Rhett's bday and the boys ALL slept in until 9:40am!!! Well, Brooks gave me a little wake up call at about 6:30am, but went right back down after he had a little morning feed. The boys and I made Rowdy breakfast, we went to church, and then we headed to my parents for a pool day!! It was a great day spent with my all the men in my life!!! Happy Father's Day to the best Dad I could ever pick for Braydon and Brooks! And to my Dad for setting the standard! I love you both SO much!

No comments: