Wednesday, September 29, 2010

6 month stats


Better late than never...
18.3 lbs (70 to 90th)
27 inches (75 to 90th)

This has been a tough month for sweet Brooks. He caught his first "real" cold a week after Braydon started MDO and it turned into a double ear infection. He's on antibiotics that have cleared up his ears (yay) but resulted in thrush (boo). Thankfully, he hasn't passed on the Thrush to me yet...He has had random fevers for the last few days and I feel like Dr G. thinks I have a crush on him because we are at the peds office at least once a week. Have I mentioned Dr G is kinda cute?? (that was for you Rowdy). The timing of the cold came one night after we were able to get Brooks to sleep through the night for the 1st time. Obviously we took ten steps backward and he's back in between Mom and Dad at some hour of the night. We are going to work on this again soon! After nearly 7 months of no sleep, I am just now getting tired.

Milestones: going to the crawl position and back to sit. LOVES his sippy cup, the born free blue teether, and wrestling with Braydon. Braydon is pretty rough , but Brooks just giggles and laughs it off. He is still nursing but his curiosity is making nursing more of a challenge unless I starve him for 4.5 to 5 hours....He finally decided it was ok to take a bottle from me this month and he has decided that he only likes to eat my vanilla yogurt and banana flavored baby oatmeal. He's super picky about eating any other baby foods. He still has no teeth, but I think any day now one might pop through. We are so enjoying watching the boys have a brotherly bond. I can't imagine life 6 months ago pre-Brooks! He fits so perfectly into our little family!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME picture! Chloe got her first tooth at 10.5 months. I always thought she was teething LOL! I can't wait to hang out SOON!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

What a cutie pie! So sorry and sad to hear about his sickness and the steps backward. Your part on the no sleeping in 6 mos got me allllllll excited to get back into that again ;)