Thursday, November 11, 2010

8 months!


I don't remember time flying by so quickly until we had kids and now I feel like I blink and another month has passed. Brooks is 8 months and just the happiest boy! He started crawling at 7.5 months and is now pulling up on anything and everything and starting to cruise a little bit. He's rarely calm enough to be nursed so we are quickly hitting up the stored goods in the deep freeze. He loves Ella's Organic baby food-Thank you Stacie! Who knew broccoli, peas and pears would be so good!!! He can feed himself puffs and he loves sippy cups (preferable Braydon's w juice :) He did great sleeping for about a month and is now waking up in the middle of the night wanting to eat. We moved him to a big boy car seat and I kinda hate that he doesn't transfer from car seat to bed...He can go a whole day with two 20 minute naps...He just doesn't require too much sleep. I am excited to have a baby crawling around the house for the holidays...he's at that fun perfect baby age! We just love you to pieces Brooksie Bear!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How stinking cute! I just want to kiss all over him! Yes time seems to fly much faster with the second one. Happy 8 months Brooks!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

he's adorable times a million! your post and lisa's post today has me a little nervous bringin on baby 2.. excited but nervousss :)

The Johnsons said...

OH my goodness... cutest. picture. ever!!!!

The Redman Family said...

He is the cutest bug I have ever seen! Love that sweet boy! XO