Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving these boys!

Couldn't love you more!!!
Brooks West
Mama's baby
Braydon Michael
Always Mommys Boy!

Last night both Braydon and Brooks were up at a minimum of 5 times between 11:36 pm and 1:05 am last night. At first it was no big deal, the boys have been sleeping great for weeks so I sucked it up and stumbled up and down while Rowdy acted like it was a another silent night (He did let me sleep in late Sunday so I didn't mind the sleep interuption too much). But the crying out for mama just wouldn't let up and I was ready for those boys to find their slumber. One more cry was let out and I couldn't help but say, "My goodness! Go to sleep already!!!" Frustrated, I walked into Brooks room, snuggled him and hoped this wouldn't take long...As we rocked, I was overwhelmed by the thoughts of all the families I have been praying for this week. In a moment all my frustration was gone, I was reminded that I am so blessed to be a Mother to two healthy boys who want to be held in the middle of the night. Here's to remembering to count my blessings even in the middle of the night. I am thankful for the reminder!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

ohhhhhhhhh your post made me tear up tremendously. I know one family in particular who you've been thinking of. I, too, in my moments of frustration have to just breathe and remember the same exact thing. great post kimmy and LOVE LOVE the pictures of the boys. They are absolutely perfect