Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Braydon


I always find myself feeling sad when I let myself think about how the boys are growing so quick and wish I could just freeze time. The funny thing is I have wanted to freeze time basically every month since both boys have been born because I just "love that phase so much!" Tonight, I heard the sweetest words that only a "Big Boy" might say....As I was doing dinner dishes and Rowdy was trying to get B to eat some more bites of his chicken, Braydon stopped looked at Rowdy and said, "I love my Mommy so much!" It just melted my heart. He probably tells me he loves me 10 x's a day, but he has never just told someone else that he loves me. Ohh my sweet Braydon, your tender heart just melts your mama's!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Wow - sooooo sweet! Makes all of it instantly worth it when you hear that. Such a goood mommy!!! My sister's 2 oldest boys are 9 and 11 and dad's out of town this wk so the boys flip coins each night to see who gets to sleep in bed w/ their mommy. So sweet that still at that age they want to be w/ mommy. I can see your boys doing the exact same :)