Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Brooks!!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!! This day is so clear in my mind. We waited for 9 months to find out if we were having a boy or a girl and I couldn't wait another second to hold our sweet baby!!! When your Daddy told me you were a boy, I was so excited to have two boys and brothers!!! Your Daddy cried and was so glad to have another precious baby boy! Speaking of crying, you also cried so loud in the delivery room and you tee tee'd all over Dr. Wells! I guess you could say that you came out feisty and with stories that would make us laugh...you still are feisty and you make us laugh all day long sweet baby! I remember looking at those big lips and thinking you were just the most beautiful newborn. God had blessed our family with another perfect son. We have been abundantly blessed with the best memories of watching you grow these last 12 months and we just pray that every year continues to be as good as the last. You are so precious to us Brooks West! We love to celebrate you on this special birthday!! You are special gift!!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

best post ever!! *makes me teary. i love this moment