Thursday, September 29, 2011

School Daze!!!

1st day at MDO: The 3's Ms. Catherine!
Please note: Braydon picked out his outfit ;) at least it matched!
Brooks 1st day of MDO!
My babies are getting so big.
The boys have been in school for almost 1 month. They go Tues/Thursday to a MDO program. I am so pleased to report that we have literally had zero tears at drop off since day 1!!!! For both kids!!! I was amazed! Braydon maybe runs to give me 2 or 3 or 4 extra hugs before I leave but just bc he's a love bug! Brooks doesn't even look for me after I leave...my lil independent boy! The other day I asked Braydon what he learned about at school that day and he told me, "Jesus." My heart melted. I love to have teachers praying over my babies...it just feels so right! Here's to a great school year for Braydon and Brooks.

No comments: