Sunday, September 9, 2012

Frist day of School: 2012

 Braydon super ready for school!
 Brooks was excited too, but not about his collared shirt
Sweet Brothers: Braydon 4.8 Brooks 4.6

It was a hard year to go back to school this year. We just had so much fun this Summer. The boys made it super easy to get back in the groove and walked right in their classrooms with no tears. I am so missing my snuggles in the morning though. We now rush out the door and I always seem to be stuffing food in both the boys mouths while I am combing their hair...it just feels crazy.  I can't imagine having them at school at 7:50am. 

At school both boys did awesome! Brooks was in undies!!!!  He stayed dry and even took a lil nap. His best buddy Brody is in his class and they love to play toegther...it makes it easy leaving him all day with his little friend.  He loves school and I am told is quite the chatty boy all day long ;)  Braydon had a great day too!  He is really starting to show "big kid" emotion and he acts like he can do everything with out my help.  He walked in and put his stuff away like he had done it a hundred times. He told me this new little school friend told him that Braydon was his friend and Braydon was elated to share this news!!! It's funny to see him grow up...care what people think, get embarrassed, want to do it all on his own...I know normal stuff, but just tugs on my heart strings to see big bog all the time unless he gets hurt.  My baby is really growing up.  I am so proud of the boys adjusting so well to school and I love having them in a Christ-centered MDO where they pray, go to chapel, tithe, learn Bible stories. If I could keep them there until they were Seniors I might. 

No comments: