Thursday, December 3, 2009

Braydons Big Boy Room!

Big Boy Bed
Target had wall art...yay!
He loves to take his hats of the hooks:
one hat for mama and one for B!

Since Braydon will be turning 2 yrs old in about two months, we decided to move him over to a big boy room and get the nursery ready for baby #2.  Everything is almost ready...I need a few more accessories/wall decor, a side rail for his big boy bed, and of course I can't live without my video monitor to watch my sweets sleep!!!  So maybe next week we will let the little man try out his new room for the first time.  We will let him choose where he wants to sleep for the next several months and hopefully by March he will be fully transitioned to the big bed...if not, no worries I like to have my newborns close by for at least 4 months :) So technically we have 6 months or so to get him ready!!  It feels like yesterday we were getting his nursery ready so it's hard to believe that he is moving on to a big boy room so soon...he's growing so fast!!!

Side Note:  Braydon is not the biggest talker thus far and has a very slim vocabulary to date, but the other day he asked for cheese and I said "Here it is" and he looks at me and said in a song like tone, "hed id is"  I about died...He has been saying it for days....so funny that he has 3 word sentence but won't repeat Cow...funny boy! :)

2 comments:

The Redman Family said...

Kimmy, this is such a precious big boy room! I love what you did. So fun! I am so proud of B too for putting 3 words together! Yipee

lisaburgess27 said...

I LOVE IT!!! It turned out so cute and I am super impressed you got it done so quickly. I'm sure B will love it too. I need to come over next week and see it in person :) We miss you guys.