Monday, January 11, 2010

32 Week Bump Update!

Baby #2 at 32 weeks! 
Boy or Girl??
The double stroller is here and B LOVES it!
He looks like he is ready to be a BIG brother doesn't he??

I can't believe we are down to just weeks until our 2nd addition will be here!  This pregnancy has flown by.  I go to Doctor Wells every 2 wks now, and we go see the pediatric cardiologist this Thursday to be 100% that Baby #2 does not have VSD (hole in the heart).  We have no reason to think this baby has such a condition, but b/c Rowdy was born with VSD, Dr Wells likes to take the extra precaution in making sure all is perfect and no specialized physicians will be required on delivery day.  It will be nice to see the baby because we have not seen him or her since our 21 wk appt. I will try to post some sono pics and will update after the appointment.  Other than that, everything is going perfect and I am growing more and more anxious to know what I have been carrying around for the last 7+ months...a little Brinkley or Brooks??  I can't wait to find out!  Either way, we feel so blessed to have another addition to our family! Til Then...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

yay!!!! you look so stinkin cute! and B boy is so adorable! i wish we lived closer so him and avery can start dating already :-)

Julie said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to see what you're having! How do you always look so stinkin' cute, pregnant or not!?!? :-)

lisaburgess27 said...

You look great! I hope you like the stroller....we have really liked it so far :) I am dying to meet this little baby!

the rosenbaums said...

awww Brooks...that is my little brothers name! Great choice Kimmy! and of course, Brinkley has always been a gorgeous name! You look GREAT!!

Carrie said...

You look so cute Kimmy! I can't wait to find out what you are having either! I haven't seen you in forever,, we need to get together soon!