Sunday, January 24, 2010

Party Time! It's Braydon 2nd Bday!

Our Birthday Boy!
Dad and Braydon
Blowing out the candles!
The Reed's and The Winter's
How fun that Braydon and Drew are 1 wk apart...
and so are Cody Reed and our baby #2!!
Baby #2 says Happy Birthday Big Brother! ;)

Nana and B!
Pizza yummm
Rhett took B in the obstacle course!
B loves Uncle Rhett!
This just makes me smile!
What a good Uncle!
Rowdy Sliding with Reese
One of my favorite faces..
Everyone was singing "Happy Birthday"
He loved it!

Popop and B shooting hoops!
Big Daddy and B going down the slide!
Holden was born on the same day as B!
Isn't he a doll!!
 B's girlfriend, Campbell came exactly 1 week later!!
Lisa and Eric have the cutest girls!!
Carter, Drew (bday boy) and Daniel
I love this picture!! What studs!

All smiles...All day!
He kept looking back like....are you getting this!?!
Mommy, Daddy and our 2 yr old!
Wee!!!!
One of my fav's of B and his Gigi! I love his face!
Gigi came ready to play!

Braydon's 2nd Birthday Party was at Pump it Up this past Saturday.  It was a huge success and all the kids had so much fun!  It was great having the party with Braydon's buddy Drew, b/c his Mom and I were able to split all the duties...it was the easiest party to throw!   Thanks to all our family and friends for helping to make Braydon's 2nd Birthday special!!  We love you!

One day I will learn how to put blog pictures in order...for now this is the best I can do! ;) You get the idea though!


4 comments:

The Saras Family said...

You're so cute! I'll show u how to post in order. Poor Hudson missed such a good time!!! And it just occured to me that you will hv a 1 week old baby, so most likely u will miss hudsons too....

The Vicari's said...

It looks like Braydon had a great 2nd birthday. I am sure you are so ready for your next little one to make his/her appearance. You look great!

lisaburgess27 said...

Such a great party! Happy Birthday B!!!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you for including me and Carsen. It took a little while for Carsen to warm up but when he did he had a blast!!! Love your blog!!! I'm adding you to my list of friends ;-) See you soon!!!