Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Time for a BIG BOY haircut!!!

Looking like a big boy-almost 3 yrs old



I will admit that I am taking baby steps toward Braydon's big boy haircut, but I think I have heard enough about "chilli bowls" and we are well on our way to a true big boy cut. I can't believe how big my sweet baby Braydon looks in these pics. I love how his new cut didn't change his look too much. I don't know if I could handle that :)

All this talk of big boy stuff makes me realize we need to start the potty training. Soo...tomorrow I am whipping out all the buzz light year and spiderman undies and we are going to take another stab at this potty training business. After all, you can't be too much of a big boy with your diaper hanging out of your jeans....no??? Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

so cute! good luck with potty training :-)

Amanda said...

I absolutely love his haircut! Now let's see if we can get Stacie to cut Hudson's hair.... LOL!