Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Ella is Here!!

Fun visits with Lisa and baby Ella!
Ella says "Hi"  She is so beautiful
Mommy and baby girl!

Today I was able to slip away and visit my sweet friend Lisa and her new baby Ella Marie.  It was so fun to just sit and watch a beautiful new life sleep in my arms while hearing all about Lisa's delivery.  Lisa looked amazing and was getting around great!  Ella was just a beautiful sweet pea and did not make a peep while I was there!  Congrats Eric, Lisa and big sister Campbell...You have such a gorgeous new baby girl! Thanks for sharing her with me today.  I can't believe the roles will be reversed in about 16 weeks! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Found your blog through Lisa's! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy and the new addition on the way.