Monday, November 2, 2009

Last year to be a "stuffed animal"

Cousins: Katie, Reese, Lyla and Braydon
Look at all those blue eyed girls!

1st stop!
Reaching for more candy
And he is off!!
The Family

This year for Halloween Braydon was a giraffe.  I just wasn't quite ready for the big boy costumes yet.  I just figure he has the rest of his childhood to be sports players and firefighters...I just had to get in one more year of my furry little B!  He literally wore out his costume this year as he wore nearly 10 times before Halloween arrived!  I have to admit I was kinda of over it!  Even though he seemed to be tiring of dressing up, Braydon wore his costume all Halloween night...with the hat on!! He loved trick or treating and would eat his wrapped candy after every door..(afterall, this is Braydon...he eats everything!)  It was such a help to have his cousins teach him what to do....he loves his cousins and pretty much copies them in everything they do!  Don't they make the cutest little princesses and baby chick?  

1 comment:

The Saras Family said...

too cute! they look like they had a great time!!!