Sunday, November 15, 2009

Braydon's 1st Wedding!!

It was either the his Dad's rose or my necklace.
Owning the night!
The little girls starting chasing young ;)

Dancing the night away!

Just for Gigi!
He got these from the DJ and thought he was so cool!
Winter Cousins
Exploring with Big Daddy!

My little guy in his tux and "chucks"
Still a little sad that this is the best family pic we took :(
Braydon LOVES his Uncle Rory!
My sweet boy!
He knew he looked too cute!!

Braydon's Uncle Rhett was married this weekend in Barton Creek.  Braydon was a ring bearer for the first time and did a great job running down the aisle!  He then danced the night away at the reception.  He literally danced from 7 to 11!!!  He was so wiped out that when I sat down to rest at the table he laid his little head down on the table!  What a great weekend!  Congrats Rhett and Lacy!!

5 comments:

The Saras Family said...

i cant believe he kept those glasses on! Hudson would be so proud!!!
Oh, and glad you nixed the hose.

The Rausch Family said...

He looks like such a little man! What a cutie! You look great by the way!

The Redman Family said...

I can not get over how precious he is in that tux! Oh Kimmy, I just want to eat him up! What a total sweetie! You guys all look amazing! What a fun family get together!

Lauren Turner said...

he looks like a little model! I love the tux... precious!

Cindy said...

Kimmy! Your family is just beautiful!! I remember telling you this when we were much younger...but it's still true, I ENVY your hair :) Hope you are feeling well! Love checking in with your family.