Thursday, February 25, 2010

Family of Three for 8 more days!

A favorite!
Family of Three..or so we thought ;)
Who knew...On this vacation I joked with Rowdy and told him we should take a picture that says "we are pregnant" in the sand.  He was like, "that's dumb, were not trying to get pregnant until next month!"   I should have known that little whisper was more than a whisper, b/c a week or two after we came back home....I was pregnant and had been unaware that I was pregnant on our trip!  

We are so blessed!  In the last few days of being Mommy to just Braydon I find myself thinking about just how blessed we are to have this perfect little boy who brings joy to everything we do. And then I think about multiplying that joy by 2 and I am just overcome with happiness and excitement to meet our sweet new baby Brooks or Brinkley!  

Well, for 8 more days  I am all Braydon's!  I think he knows it!  There has been no MDO this week, b/c he has a "cough" and I just want soak up every last second with him!  Today he almost put me into labor as I chased him around the park and watched him purposefully fall in the grass so I would tickle him. Today the dead grass tracked into the house didn't bother me! Everything we do has me feeling extra nostalgic.  I just can't believe in a few short days my baby is going to look so much bigger to me...He will be a big brother!   

3 comments:

Nicole said...

yay!!!! congrats to you guys- i cant wait to see if its blue or pink!!!

Jennifer said...

The suspense is building! Love the names and can't wait to find out which one will stick.

Cindy said...

Good luck tomorrow, Kimmy! I will pray for all to go smoothly with delivery. Can't wait to see pictures and know if it's a Brooks or Brinkley :)