Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soooo IN LOVE!!!!

Baby #2 at 34 weeks 5 days
Look at those lips!! 
Everyone agrees that baby favors girl in 
these, but boy in the above..
How sweet is this baby!!

Today I went to the Dr. for my 35 week check up.  I wasn't expecting to have a sono, but when I mentioned to Dr. Wells that I seem much smaller than I was with Braydon at this point in my pregnancy, he wanted to do a weight check on our little munckin!  I teared up b/c Rowdy was out of town and I never have had a sono without him, but I was really excited to see our little baby!  

Well, my belly is definitely not measuring big..but baby #2 is already 6.6lbs and looks great! I absolutely fell in love today with our 2nd child.  It was the first time in this entire pregnancy that my heart started to love 2 babies!  I am so in LOVE with our baby #2!  I was so excited to have my favorite sono tech, b/c she spent 45 minutes or more just taking pics and getting different angles...she acted like it was her baby!! So sweet! Dr Wells even walked in and asked that we make Daddy a DVD so he could see his little one!  What a great day!  We cannot wait to meet you baby! Love you so so so much!

PS....I took pics of the sono pics so sorry about the glare ;)

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That little angel is adorable! I think all the pics look like a girl! :) Either way I can't wait to meet that beautiful baby!

lisaburgess27 said...

How cute is that baby and what great pictures you got! I can't wait to meet him/her...any day now :)

Carrie said...

Awe! Those are amazing! I am guessing,,, girl :) Can't wait for that precious little one to get here!

The Saras Family said...

Oh Brinkley...you and Brody will make an adorable couple!

the rosenbaums said...

Brinkley Brinkley, all the way!!!! Those lips are sooo kissable!! What a sweet baby.....

The Rausch Family said...

I was right on about Braydon, and I'm going to say boy!