Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring Teaser!!

The boys playing at the soccer fields
Hudson thinks B is funny!! 
Playing Chase!!
You ready buddy??
High FIVE!!
Sweet Smiles Before the Slide!
B's coy face...I absolutely love this face!!

Today was such a beautiful day!  Stacie and I decided to take our best little buddies to the park to enjoy some sunshine together!  Braydon and Hudson took full advantage of 2 hours of playtime! Since Braydon decided to skip his nap at MDO (this never happens) I was glad to spend a fun afternoon outside to minimize our breakdowns...B saved those for our trip to Target...and the car ride home-poor guys was so tired!....Little man ate dinner at 5 bath by 520 and is now snoring in bed at 6!!!  After he was walking around the house telling me, the doors, his toys  and anything in sight "NO" I broke down and put him to bed early.  I hope he doesn't wake up too early tomorrow!!  It seems to be his new thing-perfect timing with the new baby due in 2 weeks ;) 

1 comment:

lisaburgess27 said...

Oh I wish we could have joined you at the park! Poor Ella is still a little under the weather so we are once again on house arrest! Love the pics and I hope he sleeps in for you tomorrow...at least you have an evening to yourself! Love you!