Monday, April 19, 2010

Guess Who???

IS SLEEPING IN HIS BIG BOY BED!!!
Since Brooks is by far the "gruntiest, noisiest, Mom and Dad can't get any sleep" sleeper, we decided we needed to get Braydon sleeping in his room so we could free up the crib and get Brooks in the nursery. Well, Braydon is doing awesome! Yesterday, I laid with him until we both fell asleep and today I just put him to bed and said, "night night!" He played in his bed for about 30 minutes and eventually nodded off. I am SO proud of him! I can't believe he is getting so big! It literally hurts my heart to think about it. Anyway, I thought this was a big milestone so I wanted to post a pic and give B a little shout out! Why are both my boys sleeping and I am blogging???


The proof is in the picture...
the paci at nap and bedtime will be the next hurdle.
My sweet sleepy boy!
Guess who wore him out??
Drew!
These guys played hard too!
No wonder he was up every 3 hrs last night!
No more bragging on Brooks ;)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

we just made the transition to big girl bed too! wasnt as hard as i thought! how did they get so big, so fast?????