Thursday, April 29, 2010

Who knew how exciting new PJs could be!!!

This is B's pose and dance move :)
He kept running down and posing for pictures!
Somebody LOVES his baby Brooks!
Silly B!
Love him!

Braydon has been wearing footed jammies for as long as I can remember. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall his toesies have always been covered up. Yesterday I decided to get him some new jammies! I asked him which ones he wanted at bedtime and he picked his baseball jammies! He thought he was SO big and he just danced around our room in them! Rowdy and I get such a kick out of this little guy! He literally laughs from 5 to 8pm! (except when you wash his hair) This morning, he would not let me take the baseball jammies off! He loves his sports!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the jammies! And I got Brooks' announcement today,,, oh my goodness, so precious!