Monday, April 5, 2010

Pics of boys

Braydon wanted to snuggle after bath
Sweet sleeping Brooks
Braydon discovering his Easter basket
Brooks discovering his thumb ;)
After Brooks pooped in his baby tub I sent him
to the tub with Daddy and Braydon...He loved it!


Both boys are napping so I thought I would post some pics of my sweeties. My time for blogging has been limited these days with the new addition and a 2yr old who has decided to boycott naps... my hands have been full! Today I called up my GF's and asked that we go to play at the Wiggles so I could wear out Braydon so he would give me a break this afternoon!! It worked!!! Thank you Stacie and Court!!

Brooks is 1 month old today and I can hardly believe how quickly the last month has gone by. He continues to steal my heart everyday. He loves to snuggle and is just a sweet little baby boy. Braydon wants to hold him all the time and loves on him all the time!! As a result, Brooks continues to be our "countertop child" Thank goodness for bouncy seat and travel swings.


8 comments:

lisaburgess27 said...

Oh my...they are just too precious! So cute that Brooks found his thumb and he looks like a doll in the picture of him in the bath...they are both handsome little guys :)

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

they are absolutely darling. I'll need tips on having 2 when that day comes

the rosenbaums said...

I am sooo glad you posted these! i have been thinking about you guys! BTW, the CD was put in the mail TODAY...thanks to Allen, who told me the CD would be sent to the post office, well it sat in his briefcase! NICE! Sorry about that! I think that Mr. Brooks looks more like his momma!!! But of course, I cannot get over how GORGEOUS both your boys are!! Yall make beautiful babies!!!

Nicole said...

your boys could not be any cuter!!! they are adorable!!

Carrie said...

What great pictures! Brooks is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I love that picture of him sucking his thumb, melt my heart :)
It sounds like Braydon is the sweetest big-bro ever! I love it :)
Miss you! We need to get together soon!

The Redman Family said...

Love the new pics! You are so blessed with these two amazingly beautiful baby boys! I can't wait to come over to hold him and kiss that sweet head!!

Jeni said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! He is absolutely adorable!!!

Amanda said...

Kimmy wow!!! Your boys are absolutely precious! It's amazing how instantly the love forms between two siblings. It's such a gift from God.

btw... I'm available for Wiggles too!! Let's get together soon.

Miss you! xoxos