Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boys Day Out!




Last week Rowdy took off on Tuesday and took Braydon golfing with his friend and his little girl! I was so impressed that Rowdy actually took pictures...He did not get to play any golf, but I think he had the most fun riding in the cart with his little man! Rowdy had a little taste of what it might feel like to be a "stay at home Dad." Although, Braydon made it extra appealing as they spent the entire morning enjoying the 80 degree weather on the golf course and he then took a 3 hour nap that he was woken up from...Yeah, it's like that every day! Oh, except it's 100+ and B's beating on the door to go play and it's often that he take 1 hr naps for Mom...I still love every minute I get to spend with this little guy long naps or not! I was so happy that the boys had a great day together-I am so blessed to have 2 of the sweetest boys! Love you both!

No comments: