Monday, August 31, 2009

A day at the Museum!

Firemen!!
Playing in the sand with Drew
The Three Musketeers!!
How cute are these little guys on their John Deere's!!
Waiting on all the expectant Mama's outside the bathroom ;)

Last Friday we took the boys to the Dallas Museum of Nature & Science.  I know it sounds bad, but I always hated museums growing up so I was not sure what B and I would think about it...Well, we loved it! It was a great way to spend Friday a.m.  Everything was perfect for kiddo's about Braydon, Hudson, and Drews age!  Braydon has so much fun hanging out with his buddies!   

2 comments:

The Saras Family said...

so fun! H had a great time too! They're getting so big! Can't believe school starts tomorrow!

The Redman Family said...

I was just looking into going to this last week! I thought it would be so fun for the kiddos too! Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope to see you soon! XO