Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where did it all go??




I have been waiting for a week for Braydon's hair lady to come back in town so we could head to snip it's and get a cut. He was getting a little shaggy and i wanted him trimmed up before school. Anyway, Braydon has tuff hair to cut, it's thick and straight as a board and he has tons of it...so I wanted to use the same lady who cut it last time. She did a good job last time and that's more than I can say about any of his previous cuts.. So I tell her, "I want you to do just like you did last time, barely trim around his eyes and ears...make it look like he has barely had a trim"....I know it sounds like I am dramatic, but they go crazy cutting sometimes...so I always tell them less is more with his hair. She heard the exact opposite and in her 1st clip she butchered my babies cute cut. I kept say your cutting too much, this is way too short, don't cut anymore!! I wanted to rip the scissors out of her hands!! Thankfully, she finished up and I did not have to...the hair cut nightmare was over. 100% dissatisfied we paid and walked out and wondered where did all his hair go!!!...So the good news is hair grows pretty fast and he should be looking more like "B" in a month or so...I hope! Reluctantly, I post a few pics of Braydon's chili bowl cut...Awesome! We might go hat shopping tomorrow...just kidding :)

3 comments:

the rosenbaums said...

I am pretty sure, hair or no hair...Braydon is the cutest thing ever! No worries, Momma!

AllisonStephens said...

He's still just as precious as ever!

The Saras Family said...

whatever! i totally was expecting something way terrible! That cut is super cute...just not what you asked for. If it makes you feel better I will post a pic of hudsons mad-man, never been cut, half curly, half straight hair! ;o)