Friday, August 21, 2009

You know your a "MOM" when..

So "You know your a Mom" when you are at the mall play area and you notice and handful of 12 to 13 yr old boys on the 2nd floor spitting and sucking back up their loogies over the play area (i.e. peoples heads) and you take it upon yourself to yell at those boys from the 1st floor screaming, "Boys!!!! That is disguisting!!! you stop that right NOW!!! Back up and stop it!!!" one replies, "it wasn't me!" and I say, "I don't care who it is...it's disguisting and you need to stop!"

I don't think I have ever made someone else's child scared of me to the point that they ran away, but I did yesterday. And I was just kinda wondering...who was that??? It is so out of character for me to call something out, but especially someone else's child. I figure, I would be glad if someone called out Braydon when he is a teenager acting dumb and I am not around...Anyway, I just thought it was too funny not to share...

Is this what I have to look forward to in 12 years with boys?? Better not!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh kimmy :) I am laughing out loud as I read this! You crack me up!

The Redman Family said...

I would totally have totally done the same thing! Way to go mommy! XO

The Rausch Family said...

I love it! I totally understand!

Betsy's said...

Well sweetie welcome to the Mom world.... I cannot imagine it being that scary from my sweet niece... Thanks for the giggles.... Love YA

Anonymous said...

As your play date partner that day I think you did GREAT! I was impressed! Don't be embarassed... those boys were bad news. 'Course Drew and B will NEVER do anything like that! = )