Monday, August 31, 2009

Just the 14 of us!

The Bathurst Crew..plus hubbies and babes

We took this picture on the day we told my side of the family we were expecting baby #2! Braydon walked around in a baby blue shirt that read "I am the BIG brother!!!" and for at least 10 minutes no one noticed.  No one thought it was weird that he was not in his matchy white and khaki outfit...NOTHING!!  My Dad even said, "Why do you have Braydon in that shirt??""  Hello!! Read it! Finally my brother in law, Blair, noticed and asked me if I was pregnant.  And then everyone clued in.  It was not the reaction we expected, but once everyone heard the news they were thrilled!!  I think it might be a few years before we can have a family picture with all babes in it!  This picture will be current until March though!  I can't believe how big our family has become! I love it!  And growing....Hey Mer you going to join me anytime soon??

2 comments:

the rosenbaums said...

This cracks me up!! I can just imagine you starring at everyone like HELLO!?!?! That would be my family too! I love all the white! What a sweet family photo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea...I need to keep up better with my blogs :) I love this picture, we had a similar photo with my family in Destin; there are 17 of us! AND...we all stayed in ONE house, now that's a trick!

Can't wait till March! Good luck with everything and hope to catch up soon!

XO,
Cindy