Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Guess who???

Guess who is going to be a 
BIG BROTHER!!!!
Doesn't he look excited!!!  (He wanted the camera btw)
Literally attacking me for the camera!
And the best we could do!!

We are so thrilled to be expecting our 2nd baby this March.  The official due date is March 11, but we will have another C-section on March 3 or 4.  Rowdy and I went to the 12week sono/1st trimester screen today and had a great appointment. The baby measured right on track and was absolutely perfect! Thank you God!  I felt so relieved to see our sweet little baby kicking around.  Hearing the heartbeat (164) was music to my ears!  I am so excited to meet this little angel!  Although the doctors are 95% accurate at guessing the babies sex at 12 weeks, we opted to wait to find out on the babies sex until it's birthday in March! It's what we did with Braydon and it was such a fun surprise for Rowdy and I!!  Boy or girl...we are so thrilled to have a healthy baby on the way!  We have a girl name from last time that we love...Brinkely Kay and we are playing with some boy names...Bryson, Brooks West, any cute B names...we are still open for discussion on this one...good thing we have plenty of time!

PS...notice the caption pics!!! Thanks Stacie!! 

10 comments:

The Saras Family said...

youre welcome! however, maybe you should really thank Amber! Ha~

So excited for Braydons sibling!!! Although I was hoping the offical due date would have been the 12th...H's bday~

See ya manana!

Kiki said...

Congrats!!

Shelley said...

Yea! I am so excited for you all! 164, that is fast... perhaps a little girl is on the way! It will be fun to see in March! I am glad everything went well at the appt!

the rosenbaums said...

my brother is named Brooks! Love that name! Bryson is very cute too!!! Braydon is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! Super excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet him or her!! You have inspired me to wait to find out the sex when we eventually have our 3rd! Key word eventually! ;)

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

congrats kimmy !! that's awesome news.. keep us all posted and hope you have an easy pregnancy.. june conception babies are the best : ) mia was born march 9

Carrie said...

I am so excited for you Kimmy!!! And I like to make predictions based on the heartbeat so it looks like you are having a girl :) Hee hee, but I guess we will see! Are you sure you want to make us all wait until March???
Also, where did you get that "big bro" shirt? I love it and want to get Sam one! Will you e-mail or call and tell me where you got it?? Thanks girlie! Let's get together and play soon!!!

lisaburgess27 said...

Yay!!!! So exciting. I am going to have to guess girl on this one :) I can't wait to meet him/her in March! Congrats!!!

The Rausch Family said...

Congrats! Will you be finding out what your are having?!!